I had the privilege of having a Dermaceutic milk peel treatment at Pure Aesthetics, Linkfield Clinic.
The results were truly amazing.
Why should you choose a Milk Peel Treatment?
- Suitable for all skin types and phototypes
- Safe and easy 10min protocol
- No social downtime (this is the recovery time post treatment)
About the Milk Peel:
- For fine lines, dull complexion and loss of tone
- Restores a radiant complexion
- Stimulates the epidermis
- Regulates oily skin and dilated pores
- Improves fine lines and wrinkles
- Evens skin tone
- Boosts the action of daily cosmetics
I love it because:
- It took less than 30min
- The ladies were so professional
- My skin looked flawless and radiant
- The appearance of pores was significantly reduced
- Anti-aging in a box
- Between R700 – R1000 (so worth it)
Where to go:
The treatment ended with the amazing Oxygenetix foundation (see previous post here).
I was told to apply the Dermaceutic K Ceutic cream for the next 3 days; this is one powerful cream that optimises the recovery time and will give you an instant glow.
For further information: see Dermaceutic
My next appointment is already scheduled.
Let me know when you’ve tried it.